Everyone is curious to know what Bitcoin is and how we will earn and spend. Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency and the largest in the world in terms of market capitalization and market share where there is no intermediary to manage transactions. Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has a lot of faith in Bitcoin as to say: “Bitcoin is a technological tour de force.”
According to Leon Louw, a Nobel Peace Nominated premium of every informed person needs to know at least Bitcoin because it could become one of the most important developments in the world.
How can we buy bitcoins?
Get a Bitcoin wallet
This is the first step in buying Bitcoins since you’ll need a place to store, send and receive your bitcoins. Bitcoin portfolios offer varying levels of security and you can choose the security level that works best for your transactions. Popular Portfolio options
• A software portfolio stored on the hard drive of your computer
• Web Service is an online wallet
• multisig a portfolio that incorporates the use of many different keys to protect the account and keep your bitcoins safely and offline.
The next step is to finance your Bitcoin wallet and start placing orders.
Where to buy bitcoins
• LocalBitCoins: – This is the main site to organize face to face transactions and negotiated prices. Its escrow service has made the site popular since it adds an extra layer of protection for the buyer and seller with a confidence score of A. You can pay bitcoins via PayPal, Cash or Bank Transfers.
• COINBASE: – This is another popular Bitcoin wallets with one of the easiest ways to buy Bitcoin. When you register, you get a $ 5 bonus. He has a confidence score of A +. Use your card or bank transfers to buy bitcoins.
• WESELLLYPRYPTO: – This site ranks high, and it is beginning to dué. It has a B + rating and confidence you can buy bitcoins via your PayPal account.
• Bitquick: – This site is also friendly for beginners allowing users to purchase and accept payments from bitcoins via a hard currency and bank transfers. He has a B. Trust rating